Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My brain is useless

Please help. I know I should be the one to remember this but I can't. For the life of me, I can't recall the name of a girl who was once my housemate for 3 months back in, oh, it must have been the end of 2003. And now that I realise I can't remember her name, it's bugging me. She was a geologist and was very sweet and had a tall boyfriend with curly hair named Dave (see, I remember his name). Then she got a 'proper' job and moved to Canberra. What was her name? Andrea? Renee? Jesus Christ, what?!

In other news. Chocolate. Yum. The end.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At April 12, 2007 8:30 pm, Blogger nixwilliams said...

this was the one marie replaced, yeah?

 
At April 16, 2007 7:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think it was renee

i have slightly lost my mind though so may not be the most credible source
(AND i was hardly in the country much at the end of 2003 as julia and i were jetsetting..)

but then again i do remember everything always ever (possibly slight cause of current mind-losing..) so it may be renee after all..

hope you are good :)

also
i agree

chocolate, yum indeed

xoxo

 
At April 16, 2007 5:48 pm, Blogger Esther said...

I think it was ANNETTE! If that is indeed how you spell Annette - it looks weird. If you're reading this, Annette, please confirm your name and the spelling!

... Hi Ez! *waves* Miss you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home